Sunday, November 25, 2012

How it all started


The Galavanting Goddess Experience is difficult to categorise as it is truly a world unique experience!


Here is the history of how it all started....

I am a Fashion Designer primarily based in Vanuatu, although I do spend part of each year doing some work and study in Paris, and exploring the Greek Islands.

My studio (or Atelier in French) is based at Paradise Cove, a small coral reef cove about 10 minutes from Port Vila - the capital of the South Pacific country of Vanuatu.

Ladies would come to my design studio, marvel at the amazing setting, and would not want to leave.

That got me thinking about - what would my perfect afternoon be?

As a beach lover - it would definitely involve the sea, perhaps snorkeling and kayaking.
As a Designer I never tire of fabulous fashion.
My perfect afternoon would also include a cocktail and an island style high tea - with all the traditional favourites from the English Devonshire tea and cucumber sandwiches - to some very French petit fours and of course some of the fantastic seasonal tropical fruits. 

I love to learn new things so it would also include learning about something new, maybe emerging trends or  how to enhance my quality of life. Of course it would have to include a massage, followed by a tropical cocktail in a freshly filled chemical free jacuzzi.

What I did then, was package all of these ' a few of my favorite things' into an afternoon experience and hence The Galavanting Goddess Experience was born.


No comments:

Post a Comment